ALMA MATER LIBRARY hereby offers extensive use of the library resources during 15 April to 15 June 2009 under the captioned programme.
OBJECTIVES: This Facilitative Programme is expected to enable participants:
1. To write/create/contribute for an insurance industry through an article, Project Report, Case studies, research paper, Synopsis, Ph.D. Thesis and so on.
2. To refer as many documents available with the library.
3. To experience academic environment for authorship/ research work.
4. To use library infrastructure facilities available at the Academy Library.
5. To create qualitative documents to be used by the future generation.
Participants’ Profile: Who wish to write/contribute for the Industry.
Seats – Only 20 on first come first serve basis.
Duration: Suitable days during 15 April - 15 June 2009.
Registration: Upto 31 March 2009
Coordinator: S. B. JOG Sr. Administrative Officer and Mrs. B.J.SANE, Chief Librarian
Participants are requested to bring Identity Card/Driving License/copy of residence proof.
Facilities Available -
1.Residential Accommodation: Rs. 300/- per day on sharing basis at ‘Sarvapalli’ Hostel. [Check –Out time is calculated on the basis of 24 hours from the arrival time. The stay extended for more than 6 hrs. after that will liable to pay charges for next day] Laundry services are available on payment. Incidental expenses like cost of telephone calls, etc. will have to be borne by the participants on actual basis.
2. Boarding: Boarding facilities Rs. 200/ day includes Morning Tea/coffee, Breakfast, evening tea/ coffee, Lunch, light refreshments in the evening and Dinner at Sarvapalli Dinning Hall.
3. Library Facilities: Participants may avail reference facility during the library hours i.e. 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. from Mondays to Saturdays except NIA holidays. Other facilities like photocopying and printing will be subject to copyright and will be charged separately as per the library practice.
Please get ‘Nomination Form’ for ‘IAPP 2009’ programme kindly send email.